Friday, April 2, 2010

Busy, Lazy, Watever.

Yo!

Been busy (lazy too) as of late, thus the no update.

Lemmie wish yall first, a very happy Good Friday!

Was busy training with the (Paintball) team for MPOC which would be held in KL on the 17th-18th of April, not to mention practicing my newest (expensive) hobby - Photography.

Busted my bonus (huge part of it) on a D90, realising my dream of having a DSLR ever since i got my first digital camera (see my FB photos and you know what i mean).

Anyways, tml will be early Qing Ming for my family, so tomb sweeping tml, will prolly bring the d90 for some exercise though i think i should not be taking pictures there lol...

Ehhh 12+ am liaos... guess i better get to sleep. gotta wake up at 4am!

nites ppl, and enjoy your long weekend!

No comments: