Thursday, August 12, 2010

Cold

Wow, its been 3 months since i blogged about anything. I guess i have been really "busy".

A big sorry to my readers (if any is left lol) for not updating this as much as i should have...

Here's some of the more significant things that transpired in these 3 months:

Job load has increased with the "subcon" of a "new" type of unit to my dept by another dept, therefore was quite busy.

After bringing my Dark Militia Paintball team to MPOC leg 4, we had an improved standing of 7th position after coming in mid table at 11th during the previous leg we took part in.

Dark Militia (Noob Version) came in as champions during the recently concluded Noob Wars held at Red Dynasty Paintball. I wasn't qualified to take part as i wasn't a noob no more - Participants should not have joined any local (SG) tourneys up until Noob Wars - therefore i volunteered to take photos of the event with my D90.

I have changed bike. Yes, again, thanks for the comments. Was looking to downgrade but upgraded instead as the price was pretty close to what my budget was, soooo... I did the "Mistake". However, i'm pretty much enjoying the ride so i guess i'm happy with my mistake! Still, i do miss the ole GSXR for the speed and agility - the "new" bike is a mammoth! LoL!

My friend Candy Quek (Hello Kitty Rider) passed away on 28th June 2010 while riding her bike to work. Was totally shocked when i got the news that she was "no more"... My heart still aches at the sad way such a young, pretty and friendly gal passed.



RIP Dear Candy.

Well thats about all for this morning, going back to to work after 2 days - 1 and a half days MC for pain in the shoulder blade, actually - seems like.. =)

Have a good day!

PS: If u are wondering why i blogging again after 3 months, u gotta thank pegs for "informing" me that she has a blog again, "blaming" me for not bringing her prata at 9pm in the night all the way to her house in her blog and me for waking up at 4am to piss thus not being able to go back to sleep therefore having the free time to blog... LOL!!!

Oh yah, the 7th lunar month is here, so becareful where u walk and dun stay out too late!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

RIP Candy. Drivers need to be more patient with riders.