Sunday, August 29, 2010

Picher!

Been taking photographs often lately.


St Joseph's Church - Near Victoria Street


Bliss & Eileen - Labrador Park


Bliss - Labrador Park


Bliss - Labrador Park


Unknown Stranger - Near Orchard Point

*The rest of the photos are viewable on my Facebook*

The love for photography is slowly taking me in. Its even taking me away from my paintball.

Oh well, i only have time for one at a time. Nevertheless, the lack of paintball don't worry me too much as i wont see any paintball action prolly till November so i guess i can take a breather from it now.

*

The bike is now at Beng's, the old boy having ruptured a few its radiator and its hoses and is now having an operation to repair the defects. Due to the situation of being transport-less, i'm forced to take public transport again after so many years...

Hope i don't get lost in the crowds, the ever confusing MRT lines and the oh so many different numbers of buses...

I miss my bike.





And i still hate public.

No comments: