Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Back on "Track(s)"

Hi peeps, i'm back!

Exams are finally over! Yay!

Got my bike back, like finally.

2 whole weeks of public transport really opened my eyes, the mrt is going everywhere now. However, problems like overcrowding, confusing interchanges and signs, waiting time still persist.

I'm really glad that i have my bike back, the horrible taxi fares incurred were really killing me. Add that to the frustration of having to check the MRT maps wherever i go really sucks. I'm more appreciative of the bike now, hope it doesn't give me any more problems.

I'm still taking alot of pictures, as some of you might see in my facebook account. Been walking all over town as well as other places. The longest distance will be from town to Telok Blangah. Kinda makes up for the lack of soccer sessions these 3 weeks.

Let me leave you with a couple of teaser pics...


"I'm With You"


"FT in SG"


"The impromptu photoshoot"


"The impromptu photoshoot-2"


"Racer in Training"

Author's Edit:
As of 2.15am this morning, bike died again... HAIZZZZZ

No comments: